TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Medical Forms and Watersports waiver are due by June 1st regardless of your child’s start date.
(2) No refunds will be granted for sick or absent days. There are no make-ups for missed days.
(3) I agree to the tuition charges for the programs that I signed up for.
(4) No child will be released to a non-family member without knowing the CHILD RELEASE PASSWORD indicated in this registration form.
(5) The legal guardian(s) hereby gives approval & consent for child's participation in the activities of The Art Farm/The Green School/The Riders.
(6) The legal guardian understands & acknowledges that his/her child’s participation in the activities of The Art Farm/The Green School/The Riders is completely voluntary and has familiarized him/her with the activities in which hazards and/or dangers are inherent. On a regular basis children interact with chickens, pigs, goats, sheep, horses (including pony rides), rabbits, and a donkey. Accordingly, The Art Farm/The Green School has taken safety measures to minimize the risk of injury to the participants in such activities.
(7) The Art Farm/The Green School/The Riders cannot ensure or guarantee that the equipment, premises and/or activities will be free of hazards, accidents or injuries.
(8) The child and legal guardian agree to abide by all rules and regulations established by The Art Farm/The Green School/The Riders for the health, safety and welfare of everyone involved.
(9) If in the judgment of the Program Director it is deemed necessary to use medical, surgical or dental aid for the child’s health, the legal guardian hereby permits the Program Director to do so.
(10) All photographs taken during the course of the program are the sole property of The Art Farm/The Green School/The Riders and may be used as deemed necessary, including but not limited to any/all for promotional purposes.
DEPOSIT AND REFUND POLICY
A 50% deposit is due at the time of registration to reserve your child(ren)'s space. The balance is due in full and must be received no later than May 1, 2017. A $25 service fee per child will be charged for changes made after we received your registration. Cancellations received before May 1, 2017 will be refunded less a $150 service fee per child. There are no refunds for cancellations after May 1, 2017. Payment is due in full at the time of enrollment for all registrations received after May 1, 2017.
In the event of serious illness or accident during or before camp, a prorated refund will be given when accompanied by a physician's letter minus the $150 service fee per child. There is a $25 service fee for any returned check. In the event that your balance has not been received by the deadline of May 1, 2017 your child's registration will be reduced to the amount of time equal to the deposit received. This will be calculated from the first week of their registration. Refer to the tuition rates posted on The Art Farm / The Green School / The Riders website.
I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions.
A value is required. Date:
Invalid format. (mm/dd/yy)
*By signing I authorize payment and my electronic signature is legal and binding.
A value is required.
Payment is acceptable in the form of check or credit card.Select payment type:
If paying by credit card an invoice with a secure link for payment will be sent within 2 business days after we receive your registration. Enrollment is not confirmed until we receive payment. Our experienced staff works diligently to care for your child and create a wonderful camp experience. As a convenience to our clients, a staff gratuity is added to your total camp tuition in the amount of $40 per child per week (prorated for 3 days & 2 days/week, pony camp and riding lessons). This additional charge will be reflected on your invoice.
(A) Please charge my credit card:
Name on Card:
Email to send invoice to:
(B) Payment also acceptable via check payable to: The Art Farm / The Green School / The Riders Mailing Address: PO Box 1976 Bridgehampton, NY 11932